WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
- THE DATA CONTROLLER of your data is: ARTIFACT TRANSLATIONS, S.L.U.
- Tax ID No.: B54464615
- Postal Address: C/Adrián Pastor 44, 03008 ALICANTE
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TYPE OF DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Depending on the products, services or features you want to use at any given time, we will need to process different types of data.. In general, these data, will be, depending on the case, the following:
- Your identifying data (For example: Your first name, last name, language, country from which you interact with us, contact information, etc.)
- Connection data, geolocation and navigation (in case you interact with us from a mobile device, for example).
- Data about your tastes and preferences.
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to a feature or service of the website, we will mark some fields as required, since we need these data to deliver the service or give you access to the feature in question..
Please, note that, if you decide not to provide us with that data, you may not be able to complete your user registration or you may not be able to enjoy those services or features.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on how you interact with our website, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To respond to the requests or applications you make through the different means included on our website. We only process personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or application..
- Participate in personnel selection procedures carried out by the entity. We process your data to include you in our personnel selection procedures..
- Usability and quality analysis to improve our services (Cookies). If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will process your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is to say, to understand how users interact with our Platform and thus be able to improve it.. In addition, sometimes, we carry out quality actions and surveys aimed at knowing the degree of satisfaction of our clients and users and detecting those areas in which we can improve.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA??
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process them, so there are different legal grounds for each of the following purposes:
- Dealing with information requests. The legal basis for the processing of your data is informed consent to respond to queries raised through the website, which implies the data subject’s acceptance of these terms..
- Personnel selection. The legal basis for processing your data is the consent granted when you provide your information.
- Usability and quality analysis (Cookies). User consent for the implementation of cookies.
HOW LONG WILL WE STORE YOUR DATA?
- Information request. We will process your data for as long as necessary to respond to your request or request and thereafter for 1 year.
- Personnel selection. Your data will be stored for 1 year.
WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
- To deliver the corresponding service and put applicants in contact with service providers.
- Technology service providers
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and guaranteeing the exercise of your rights.
You can exercise them at no cost by sending us an email to our address email@example.com, simply telling us the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise.
In case we consider it necessary to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity.. In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you have the right to:
- Ask us for access to the data we have about you.
- Ask us to rectify the data we already have. Note that, by actively providing us with your personal data by any means, you guarantee that they are true and accurate and agree to notify us of any changes or modifications to them.
- Ask us to delete your data insofar as they are no longer required for the purpose for which we needed to process them as previously informed, or where we no longer have a legal basis to do so.
- Ask us to restrict the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you may ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of your data or to store it for longer than necessary when you may need it. If you have provided us with your consent to process your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time.
Furthermore, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also be entitled to object to the processing of your data..
Finally, we inform you of your right to file a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority, in particular, before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.